After sharing her goals, Amanda and her PCCS nurse work together on an action plan to meet her goals.
In the short term, it includes:
• Finding Amanda emergency accommodation until she can find something more stable
• Providing her with more intensive social work and linking supports while she moves around a lot.
In the moderate term, it includes:
• Sourcing stable longer-term housing
• Becoming financially stable by looking for work and investigating benefits available
• Exploring local supports once she’s settled in a bit
The long-term goals include:
• Linking Amanda to local supports for her health care
• Looking at supports around her trauma, mood and substance abuse
• Finding the right people that work well with her
• Getting her friendships back on track so she can enjoy going out for coffee again
• Resuming her love of online gaming
• Feeling safe enough so she can allow herself to fall in love again.