We’re here for you right now
PCCS remains open and committed to your healthcare through the current coronavirus pandemic.
Ensuring wellbeing is maintained is more essential now than ever.
Your continued care is our priority.
We are open and delivering a range of services including:
- Well Together groups. We continue to offer limited groups which adhere to physical distancing rules with social connection. Check with your Service Specialist or nearest office to see which groups are available.
- Our office hours continue to operate as normal, 9am-5pm.
- We encourage appointments to be scheduled via phone or internet, and if needed can still provide face-to-face appointments with physical distancing protocols in place. Have a chat with your Service Specialist to find the best solution for you.
- NDIS meetings and reviews are now conducted by telephone/internet where possible. In addition, the NDIS has responded with automatically extending plans by 365 days if waiting for a plan review to ensure the continuity of support. Find further details on the NDIS response here.
- If you are self-isolating but still want to stay connected, give us a call and we can find the best way to support you.
- It’s understandable the pandemic might be making you feel anxious. If you’re seeking our services for the first time, give us a call on (02) 9477 8700 or email us to discuss your needs.
- Australian Department of Health
- NSW Health
- QLD Health
- Sydney North Health Network
- Gold Coast PHN
- Hornsby Council
- North Sydney Council
- Lane Cove Council
- Ku-ring-gai Council
- Hunter’s Hill Council
- Gold Coast City Council